While I'm busy pondering all your wonderful questions I thought I'd tag you all in my self-made meme, which is the 2009 way of saying, "Here are some questions that I'd like you to answer and then pose to your friends too." Unlike other memes, there's no central idea here or organizational structure. I'm making this up in about three minutes.
1. "Dollhouse" is about girls who are frequently "imprinted" with new personalities (I'm not making the Twilight joke, I'm not); make up the personality/lifestyle you'd like to have and tell me about it.
2. Favorite book that you hated in high school?
3. Television show you would wipe off the face of the earth if you could?
4. Mangos or avocados?
5. Edward Cullen (or for the sake of argument, Edwina Cullina) or your first boy/girlfriend?
6. Ocean or lake?
7. Has the economic crisis affected you, and how?
8. Are you done with your taxes?
9. What's your dream job?
10. Finish this sentence: "If I had a billion space bucks, I would...."
(Space bucks are just imaginary dollars. :D)